Win A Trip To Miami Beach!
Oh, the warm sun on your skin, sand between your toes and not a worry in mind. It’s so good to be young! Better yet, it’s so good to be young and get hooked up with a trip to Miami! Oh, yeah. Quinceanera.com and El Clasificado are sending you to a mystical place with an annual average daily temperature of 76 degrees and year-round sunshine. We are soooo there!
As part of the Quinceanera.com Expo and Fashion Show celebration which is taking place on April 10, 2011 at the Quiet Cannon banquet facility in Montebello, California, El Clasificado is raffling an exclusive trip for two with destination to sunny Miami!
The trip is made available through a partnership with Link Travel and includes a 3-night stay at a 3-star hotel! So how do you snag this amazing prize? It’s simple. Simply follow these basic steps:
1. Register for the upcoming Quinceañera Expo. You can do that here.
2. Attend the event.
3. Fill out the Quinceañera survey that will be handed to you during onsite registration.
4. Turn in the survey at the designated booth.
5. Stay until after the fashion show portion of the expo to wait for the raffles.
6. Cross your fingers and hope that your name is called!
Super easy, right?! We know you’re busy planning your party so we wanted to make it as simple as possible. Oh, just one more thing. The winner must be present to claim the prize! Repeat: the winner must be present to claim the prize. So if you leave early because your crush wants to meet at the movies or your bff’s want to get some shopping mileage in, then you’re totally going to miss out on what could quite possibly be the best event of your teenage life! Besides your Quince, of course.
Well there you have it ladies. RSVP to the event, follow the instructions above and here’s wishing you take home this amazing prize.
By the way, I make a great travel partner! Toodles.
Interesting Miami Facts
Did you know:
- Miami Beach is known as America’s Riviera and the Latin Hollywood.
- Miami Beach is a man-made island that was once a Coconut Grove Plantation.
- Popular movies filmed in Miami include: “Something About Mary,” “The Birdcage,” “Goldfinger,” “Scarface,” “True Lies,” “2 Fast 2Furious,” “Bad Boys,” “Bad Boys 2″ and “Out of Sight.”
- Miami is known as a cosmopolitan city and home to numerous world-class modeling, film and recording industries.
- ‘South Beach’ is one of the most popular spots in Miami and is famous for trendy cafes, shopping, and of course, the beach.
- Enrique Iglesias lives on Miami Beach near his girlfriend Ana Kournikova and singer Shakira.
- Oprah Winfrey has a vacation house on Miami Beach and is often seen in the city.