Become Miss Quinceanera.com
San Fernando 2017
Who can participate?
- Girls between the ages 13 to 15 (must have parental consent form signed to participate)
- Must be a California resident
How can you participate?
- Submit your entry by Sunday, January 15th, 2017 at 10PM (PST)
- Submit your bio & 2 pictures where only YOU appear
- Check your email! If you are selected as a semifinalist, you’ll be contacted via email by Monday, January 16th, 2017 by 4PM (PST), the latest
What do you win?
- $500 quinceanera dress courtesy of Alan Couture
- Professional photo shoot session
- Interview featured on the cover of the issue of Quinceanera.com Magazine
- Plus, you get to walk the runway at our San Fernando Expo on March 5, 2017
Fill out the form below for your chance to become the next Miss Quinceanera.com San Fernando 2017
Selected candidates for San Fernando will be notified via email by our staff on Monday, January 16th, 2017 by 4pm (PST). The voting process will begin Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 and end on Wednesday, February 1st, 2017. The TOP 10 OR 15 girls with the highest scores will move on to the next social media voting round. The girls will submit a video of approximately two minutes [Details will be on email sent to finalists], this video will be active on our Quinceanera.com website for one week. The three girls with the most likes will then become finalists; Quinceanera.com staff will select the winner from among the TOP 3 finalists. Winner will be notified and announced on Monday, February 13th, 2017. The interview and photo session will be taking place on Saturday, February 25th in the Los Angeles area. Winner must be present at our San Fernando Quinceanera.com Expo and Fashion Show on Sunday, March 5th, 2017 at Hilton Universal City, 555 Universal Hollywood Dr, Universal City, CA 91608.
No purchase necessary to participate in the competition. The employees or immediate family members of El Clasificado and its affiliate companies are not eligible to participate in the contest. Contestants authorize El Clasificado and its affiliates to use their names and photos in the future for promotional purposes. The consent of parents or legal guardians of the winners will be required. Photos will become El Clasificado’s property.