Setting up a quinceanera backdrop by the entrance of your venue or behind the dessert table should be on your to-do list. Your guests will be snapping photos during the entire event and you want every picture to look flawless. Plus, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to build a photo booth to entertain your guests with fun props.
Whether you’re looking for a bohemian or princess themed backdrop, take a look at the cutest ideas for your over-the-top quinceanera backdrop!
- Paper Flowers & Snowflakes: If you’re the crafty chica in your squad, you should definitely make paper flowers in assorted colors or snowflakes and paste them on a board. You can also purchase pre-made paper flowers if DIY crafts are not for you.
- Rosettes: Rosettes in bold colors will add a fun touch to your backdrop. You can even try an ombre pattern for added pizzaz or add a few pom-poms for volume.
- Curtains: Is your theme elegant? If so, curtains are your go-to decor. Picture a pair of curtains and floral arrangements on the side and a white fancy couch as an added prop. Your guests will not stop snapping pics the entire night!
- Fabric Strips: This decor is simple yet makes all the difference! We recommend using metallic strips to make it pop.
- Balloons: Are you on a tight quinceanera budget? Purchase balloons and arrange them nicely in front of a board. Your guests will enjoy posing with them.
- Garlands: Garlands are another budget-friendly option. Purchase garlands at your nearest arts & crafts store and hang them across. You can even pair it up with Christmas lights to make it fun!
- Picture Frames: This is definitely a fun prop to add to your photo booth so your guests can peek through picture frames and make funny poses.
- Doors: Doors weren’t a popular prop ’til earlier this year. Decorate your doors with curtains and a hanging chandelier.
- Glass Screens: Just like doors, glass screens are another unique idea. Paint the glass screens with anything that matches your theme and it’s guaranteed to become a work of art at your photo booth.
- String Lights: Brighten up the room with string lights that you can easily hang in front of a curtain in your thematic color.
- Vintage Wallpaper: Floral wallpapers in pastel colors will bring your vintage theme to life!