Every teen girl wishes to look like a Disney princess on their quinceanera! And with the release of the new Beauty and the Beast movie in theaters around the world, we simply can’t stop obsessing over Belle’s pink lips, flushed cheeks, and that gorgeous signature half-up hairstyle!
If you chose Beauty and the Beast as your quinceanera theme, you simply can’t miss the following step-by-step makeup tutorial created by one of our Quinceanera.com ambassadors, America Fontenot.
Whether you’re looking for something natural or dramatic, we’ve got you covered!
Makeup Look #1: Natural
Rosie lips, delicate blush, champagne eyeshadow – this first look has it all to turn heads! It’s perfect for those who want to nail the natural look but are aiming for a noticeable difference.
Products you need:
- Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Primer
- FitMe by Maybelline Foundation
- Naked by Urban Decay Concealer
- Kat Von D Translucent Setting Powder
- Selena Bronzer
- Milani Dip Eyebrow Powder
- Eyelid Primer
- Marc Jacob Lip Liner in Primrose
- MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
- Kat Von D Lighting Liner
- Benefit Bronzer
- BECCA BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush Duo
Makeup Look #2: Dramatic
If glitter is your middle name, then you’ll want to opt in for this Beauty and the Beast inspired look instead! It reminds us of the cut crease trend that’s hot right now but without overdoing it with the drama. Everyone at your party will be raving about your makeup![column size=one_half position=first ]
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- Naked Skin Concealer
- Glitter Eyeliner
Be the Belle of the Ball when you show up to the reception with any of these classic Belle inspired makeup looks guaranteed to drop jaws!