Quinceanera.com cover girl contest
Who can participate?
- Girls between the ages of 13 to 15
- Must have parent consent form sign to participate.
How can you participate?
- Register by August 17
- Submit your pictures behind a white background and bio
- Wait for our call, if you are selected as a semi-finalist you’ll pass to the next round where your family and friends can vote for you online!
What do you win?
- A Quinceañera dress or $700
- Professional photo shoot session
- Interview featured on the cover of the Ontario September issue of Quinceanera.com Magazine
Selected candidates will be notified by our staff on monday April 28 and an online voting will be available for a week open to the public. Girls with the highest scores will move on to the next round where an expert panel of judges will select the finalist. Finalists will have to show proof of being 13-15 years old when they submitted their pictures. The winner must be available for the interview and photo session immediately. The winner must be present at the Quinceanera.com Expo and Fashion Show on Sunday, June 8 in Orange County. No purchase necessary to participate in the competition. The employees or immediate family members of El Clasificado and its affiliate companies are not eligible to participate in the contest. Contestants authorize El Clasificado and its affiliates to use their names and photos in the future for promotional purposes. The consent of parents or legal guardians of the winners will be required. Photos will become El Clasificado’s property.