If you’re planning an 80’s inspired Quinceañera, keep in mind that aside from being a creative and original decade it is responsible for bringing great songs into the world, many of which are still played today, perfect to create a Quince music playlist.
The 80’s where a mixed of talent and technology in the music field. Among the most played from the decade are the legendary Michael Jackson with his iconic album Thiller, Tina Turner, who became a sensation right after her Private Dancer album release and Billy Joel who dominated the chars with his album An Innocent Man.
We are sure you also have enjoyed the quality of this era’s music hence and you wish to play them on your Quinceanera. To help you decide what music playlist is the best to play, we put together the best songs of the 80’s. With this music playlist your party will for sure be one to remember.
- Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”
- Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On a Prayer”
- Cyndi Lauper ‘s “Girls just want to have fun”
- A-ha’s “Take on me”
- The Police’s “Every Breath You Take”
- Eurythmics’ “Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)”
- Tina Turner’s “Private Dancer”
- Michael Jackson’s “Beat It”
- Journey ‘s “Don’t Stop Believing”
- Billy Joel’s “Piano Man”