Some facial masks cleanse the skin, close pores, stimulate, and boost firmness to provide smoothness while others help your skin recover from fatigue, reduce skin oils, and help eliminate blackheads and acne.
Aside from using any type of facial mask, it is recommended to eat a reasonable amount of fruits and vegetables, water, natural juice, herbal tea, and other foods that are included in the food pyramid.
Before using any product presume to get healthy skin, consider this:
- It is important that you perform an allergy test by applying a bit of the facial mask to a small section of your arm or leg.
- Facial masks should be used immediately after they have been prepared. Never use the leftovers.
- Famous beauty salons make facial masks using natural products for a faster way to get healthy skin.
- When you apply a facial mask, stay relaxed in bed or on the sofa so that you may enjoy the experience and obtain better results.
- Although your skin is young, some facial masks will help you keep it smooth.
- Apply the facial mask with your hand using upward strokes. Then apply from the center to the sides. Don’t forget to apply it on your neck as well.
- Do not apply the facial mask on your eyes or lips.
- Don’t overuse facial masks. Use them every now and then. Remember that your skin is still young.
- Don’t forget to place cold chamomile teabags in your eyes before your Quince celebration. You will look fabulous!
The products you use to get healthy skin depends on your type of dermis:
- Mix a cup of natural yogurt (be sure it is unflavored and contains no sugars), an egg yolk, and a spoonful of honey. Then apply to your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and then with cold water, which helps you close pores.
- Cut a ripe tomato and mix it with a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice. Then apply and wait 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water first and then with cold water.
- Mix an egg with a spoonful of honey. Apply to cleansed face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and finish by rinsing with cold water. This face mask helps you moisturize dehydrated and dry skin.
- Prepare a puree with a ripe avocado and a bit of milk. You should have a soft paste. Apply to your face and leave on for 20 minutes. Remove with a soft cloth or a sponge moistened in warm water. Finally, rinse with cold water.
- If your skin is oily, gently rub a piece of pineapple over your face. Wait a few minutes and then rinse with water.
- Mix an egg yolk with lemon juice. Then add oatmeal until you create a soft paste. Apply and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and then with cold water.
- Mix some fine sugar with face lotion. If you like, you can add a few drops of lemon or orange juice. You must feel the sugar on the tip of your fingers. Use this mixture to exfoliate your skin. Then rinse with warm water.
- Use ¼ cup of oatmeal and a spoonful of honey. Apply to your face in a circular motion. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and then with cold water to close the pores.
For more info on how to maintain your outer beauty for your upcoming Quinceanera, check out our newsletter.