Everyone’s favorite chambelan, Cheyo Carrillo, will be performing at Quinceanera.com’s 2014 Ontario Expo and Fashion Show.
Xavier “Cheyo” Carrillo is a down to earth quinceañero. That’s right, he is talented, driven, handsome, funny (Have you checked Cheyo’s Instagram account?) and he is just 16 years of age.
The currently single, Los Angeles native has captivated the ladies with his Sinaloense roots which truly translate in his music. “Las Plebitas de Cheyo Carrillo“, the name of his official fan club, seems to be expanding all over the United States. These loyal girls go all out to show their support for Cheyo! They have been campaigning for a while to get Cheyo nominated for Premios Juventud 2014.
“El ladron”, “Como pudiste” and “Soy de Rancho” are his most recent hits. But songs such as “Tu no preguntes” and “Amor compartido” were responsible for making a million quinceañeras fall for this dapper chambelan. Although Cheyo’s newfound fame has indeed changed his life, he doesn’t mind getting recognized and being asked for autographs and pictures. He knows his popularity is mostly due to his fans, hence he has no problem in showing his appreciation.
Get to know this handsome chambelan who recently celebrated his 16th birthday on May 31st.
Here are some fun facts about Cheyo Carrillo:
– He has been a chambelan twice in his life and really loved the experience
– Cheyo can waltz and if he were to be part of a quinceañera’s surprise dance he would not mind dancing to the rhythm of hip hop or bachata
– Selena Gomez is his celebrity crush! Watch out, Justin!
– “Finding Nemo” is his favorite movie
– His perfect date would include a visit to Downtown Disney or the Santa Monica pier
Enter our latest contest and have Cheyo Carillo as your Quinceanera Chambelan!