Choose pink as the main color for your Quinceanera decorations and decorate your Quince venue easily and without spending too much money.
The Quince girl is not in charge of decorating her venue. This is a task left to her parents or godparents. Those who wish to do the venue decorations without hiring a party service should follow the next steps in order to save themselves the worry of how to decorate a Quinceanera party and some money at the same time. The only requirement here is to have enough time and to be creative.
To begin, it’s a good idea to choose a color scheme to follow, and what better color than the classic Quinceanera pink.
Quinceanera decorations using the color pink
- As centerpieces you can use pink bouquets and place them in thin and large vases, or you could also place water bowls and fill them with floating rose petals. Any of these decorating ideas are both traditional and romantic
- Decorate the walls of your venue using paper garlands. For example, pink streamers combined with pink crepe paper. You can always add white paper flowers and beads to avoid a plane and boring decoration set.
- As for the dance floor, you can elegantly decorate the borders with painted figurines. If you wish, you can also add ribbons, bows or paper flowers.
- The rest of the venue can be decorated with arches made out of pink balloons or with strategically placed balloons all over the walls and ceiling. You can mix different tones of pink or use personalized balloons with the Quinceanera’s name printed on them.
- The table and chair linens can be white and the napkins and bows can be pink; this way everything will contrast perfectly and will make the venue look not only elegant but festive with all of your Quinceanera decorations.