Your Quinceanera is quickly approaching and you don’t have a color scheme set in stone. Can you choose your favorite color and combine it with white? Sure you can! Is that boring? Maybe. Why not choose your favorite color and combine it with something out of this world! Whether you prefer something bold or pastel, there are plenty of color themes waiting for you to discover!
These color themes stand out from the traditional monotone colors! Each theme has a personality that speaks for itself. Find the one that matches yours!:
1. Mint Green & Pink: Nothing screams vintage louder than these colors combined!
2. Hot Pink & Orange: If you’re celebrating your Quince in the summer, you may want to consider these bold colors! If you love to be the center of attention and you’re known as the popular chic in school, these colors will match your personality!
3. Purple, Green, & Blue: Calm, relaxing, and soothing best describe these colors. This scheme calls for attention but not so much that it overpowers your reserved personality. If you’re into the peacock Quince trend these colors will favor you!
4. Aqua & Pink: If you’re sweet and known as a girly girl, this is your color scheme!
5. Navy Blue & Yellow: Doesn’t it remind you of Beauty & the Beast?! But if you’re not into the whole princess themed Quince, choose these colors instead and get ready to be treated like a royal queen!
6. Coral & Grey: If you’re feeling like a summerish theme coral & grey are your colors!
7. Marsala & White: Elegant, classy yet delicate! No wonder it’s the color of 2015!
8. Turquoise & Red: A match made in heaven! Red is bold but when combined with blue it tones it down.
9. Pink & Purple: Do vibrant colors rule your closet? Look no further!
10. Orchid, Mint, & Lavender: Peaceful fusion of pastel colors. Perfect if you’re in love with purple!
Main picture courtesy of GM Wedding Photography & Cinematic Films.