Visualize the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at your party with beautiful under the sea centerpieces! The most creative way to decorate your venue space is by making them yourself. This will ensure that everything comes out just as imagined not to mention that it’ll also save you a ton of money!
Let your imagination set sail. Miss Ambar, Quinceanera.com’s ambassador, shows you how to make a DIY under the sea centerpiece using a few supplies you can pick up at your local arts & crafts store or even at the beach!
- Spray paint the twigs on top of the cardboard
- Once you’re done, go back and spray paint any spots you may have missed
- Let the spray painted twigs dry for a couple of hours
- Once it’s dry, place the twigs inside the glass vase
- Fill the glass vase with pebbles, seashells, sand
That’s it! Who knew making your under the sea centerpieces would be so much fun and easy?! Comment below the next DIY centerpiece you would like to see.