Let it be known that some of these dresses are made by designers we have praised in previous articles, however everyone has their flaws and at one point during their now renowned careers they created these fabulously wacky Quinceanera dresses.
Before purchasing your dream Quince dress, take a look at what you’re not supposed to wear on one of the most special days in your life.
15) For a futuristic Quinceanera, here is this sweet A-line aluminum dress!
14) This pastel madness is a sweet disgrace…
13) Perfect for your Masquerade Ball Quinceanera! Feather mask and boa not included.
12) Your Quinceanera cake is supposed to have tiers, not your dress!
11) Animal print + a train? What a tacky mess!
10) As you can see, choosing an animal print Quinceanera dress is not an easy task. You could end up wearing something straight out from the Flintstones.
9) The ideal dress if your goal is to look like a lettuce! So fresh and so clean LOL
8) This designer did not know when to stop and simply kept adding details to what could have been a gorgeous Quinceanera gown.
7) Are you kidding with the giant butterfly attachment and to top it off it comes with an embroidered bolero!
6) A once beautiful dress turned into an application mess with so many details…
5) Planning a Spring Quinceanera theme? Then this lovely white dress with flower-like figures the size of your head, was made just for you!
4) For the Quinceanera whose older sister was a Lisa Frank fan! LOL If you can’t compromise on colors, ruffles or lace, you can have it all with this dress!
3) Just when we thought zebra was a safer choice in animal print this monstrosity happens!
2) We never thought Morilee could create something close to tacky, the puffy sleeves in blue and green ugh, and that sparkly top, no thanks!
1) A great example that less is more and sometimes a few accessories can ruin your whole outfit