As much as you want to keep the spotlight on your special day, being remembered as the girl who had a celebrity-look alike chambelan, would be fabulous!
Follow these experts’ advice to dress up your chambelan:
1. Think about the theme or style of your quinceañera– elegant, fun, fairytale or masquerade- and choose a tuxedo that flows with the overall theme and compliments your quince dress.
2. Slim fit styles can look good on everyone; just make sure your chambelan is able to try it on so he gets the right size and can comfortably perform his quince duties.
3. Consider something unique like a two tone coat or a bow tie with a pattern, think outside of the box when dressing up your chambelan!
4. Make sure you get to see the styles in person, don’t choose from a catalog! Fabric and patterns are perceived differently on print than in person. Keep in mind the models they use to sell their clothes are not exactly the same size and height as your chambelan, you don’t want a last minute surprise!
5. Bring a sample of the damas’ dress color so you can make sure the vest and tie match the dresses.
Suit up, guys!