Here is an ultimate Quinceanera playlist that can inspire your future playlist at your quince.
In this playlist, you’ll find a good mix of songs that every one of your guests will enjoy. Further, this mix has a little bit of everything, from pop hits to Latin classics.
First off, let’s start with the classics. Everyone loves a classic to get you up out of your seat and get moving.
- Suavemente by Elvis Crespo
- Tootsie roll by 69 Boyz
- Bidi bidi bom bom by Selena
- La chona by Los Tucanes de Tijuana
- Hey ya by Outkast
- Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado
- Casper-cha cha slide by Casper
- Gasolina by Daddy Yankee
- Yeah! By Usher
- 24k Magic by Bruno Mars
- Lo Que Paso, Paso by Daddy Yankee
Now that you have gotten a taste of all things classic, let’s now dive into more recent pop culture.
- Con calma by Daddy Yankee
- Bad and boujee by Migos
- Calma by Pedro Capo & Farruko
- Kiss me more by Doja Cat
Love it or hate it, these songs are catchy and bound to get everyone in a good mood. Further, these songs will get you into the mood and have you and your guests partying and singing all night long.
- I like it by Cardi b
- DAKITI by Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez
- Say so by Doja Cat
- Way 2 sexy by Drake
- As it was by Harry Styles
- Titi me pregunto by Bad Bunny
To sum it up, music is one of the most important things at a quince because it brings the most positive energy. With that being said, if you have good music and good people, your quince will be memorable.