If you are going crazy trying to choose your Quince hairstyle, consider the following tips from an expert who has helped hundreds of girls like you on their most important day to have the perfect look.
Lucía Orozco, from Luzzia Beauty Spa’s atelier in Los Angeles, provides a few tips she would give quinceañeras to achieve a perfect look:
• Make an appointment to seek advice. Have your ideas for the dress, tiara, and attire color ready. Ask for pricing and if the hall provides at least two makeup and hairstyle samples prior to the party.
• After you have chosen a hairstylist, find out the latest fashion styles and carefully consider each one to choose the one that best suits the type of flower or tiara you will wear on your hair.
• If you want your hairdo to last all night long, make sure to wash your hair the night prior to the party, comb and let it dry, no straighteners! If your hair is wavy, you can straighten your curls a bit using a hair dryer.
• Ask if it is recommendable to have a hydrating treatment to condition your hair and wear hair extensions. Also, ask if you need a facial treatment, an eyebrow and lip wax, or even a tan to even the tone of your face and chest.
• And please don’t wear those hairpieces that come with the gown. It’s no longer fashionable. If you want to wear flowers, use a big flower on the side of your head or a tiara that you really like.
Luzzia Beauty Spa
8847 Imperial Hwy.
Downey, CA 90242
*Featured image is property of AVM Productions. Click here for more of their stunning work!