We have the best up-do ideas to make you look and feel like royalty!
- Pull the hair back into a crown braid; this is the key element to giving this hairstyle that bohemian touch.
- For your tousled locks, make sure that your hairstylist softens your waves and makes them as carefree.
French braid up-do
- First curl your hair, then tease your hair and apply maximum hold hairspray.
- Begin doing the classic French braid, making sure you don’t pull the braid too much so as not to flatten your volume.
- Complete the braid until you reach the base of your neck. Secure the end of your French braid with a pin that blends with the color of your hair.
- Retouch your hair by curling the rest of your loose strands.
- Pull hair back into sections
- After dividing the hair, twirl each section into a circle and secure with a bobby pin.
- Softly curl the remaining hair you want down, and secure with holding spray.
*Featured image is property of Missy Sue from Big Hair Romance.