Choosing the perfect venue for your quinceañera party can quickly become and overwhelming task, especially if you’re new to party planning. But if you plan accordingly and know what you need, what you want and what you can do without, choosing the venue of your dreams can be easier than you think. Follow this helpful list to keep you in check with your venue selection.
- Is venue located on/near main streets or residential area
- Is venue located near main highways/freeways
- Reception Area
- Dining Area
- Décor Appeal
- How close is the area to the kitchen/restroom?
- Table placement
- In-house catering/ Outside catering
- In-house tables/linens/chairs
- Menu cost
- Bartender charges
- Serving Charges
- Cake cutting charges
- Minimum food and beverage spend
- Number of stalls
- Availability of extra toiletry
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Exits
- Power outlet locations
Other things to consider:
+ Some venues allow you to set up a night or hours before your reception begins.
+There should be a venue representative present throughout your reception should any emergency occur.