Karla Cervantes, Mexican actress and protagonist in the Nickelodeon television series “11-11 En mi cuadra nada cuadra”, shares some tips in her new role as Quinceanera.com beauty expert.
There are plenty of natural beauty treatments that could help you look splendid without having to invest a fortune. And for now on, I’ll be sharing essential techniques that will help you prepare for your fifteen celebration.
Remember, the most important thing is to feel beautiful inside and out. With a little push, we’ll you get the look you’ve always dreamed of.
Here are 3 homemade beauty treatments before your Quinceañera:
Top Tip 1: Deep exfoliation and hydration
- Mix honey, sugar, and lemon once a week
- Carefully scrub your face, armpits, and arms
- Let it act for 10 minutes and rinse
Repeat this process two days before your quinceanera.
Top Tip 2: Have beautiful and hydrated hair
- Buy avocado and olive oil
- Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture to your hair, 2 inches below the root
- Wrap your hair with aluminum foil and blow dry your hair for three minutes for maximum results
- Let it act for 20 minutes for deep hydration and incredible shine
Top Tip 3: Facial Care
- Egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix the ingredients
- Apply the mask
- Let it act for 30 minutes
- Remove with warm water
And now, wait for the day you’ve been dreaming of since you are a little girl! I am sure you will look beautiful with these homemade beauty tips and remember, if we feel beautiful, sexy and confident, others will see it too. I am Karla Cervantes, actress and model, and from now on, your new beauty advisor.