Panning your quinceanera can cause you great stress problems. Here are some tips to help beat it:
- Drink tea
- Tea relaxes your senses and helps you control your focus. Reduced anxiety can allow you to focus on what you need to rather than overthinking about everything.
- Not only will exercise help you stay in shape for your quinceañera. But it also forces your body to release endorphin which gives you that happy feeling.
- Play music
- Music has been used for therapeutic and psychological reasons. Upbeat music or that favorite song of yours can comfort you and release any tension; especially if you sing or dance along!
- Write in a journal
- Writing down any stressful events from the day can help you move on. Even try writing a simple to-do-list in a planner to help you avoid stress to begin with.
- Establish a comfort place
- Sometimes the place where you develop the most stress, such as work, home, or school can cause you to be subconsciously stressed. Finding that specific place for you that keeps you calm is a key defense relieving stress.
- Get support
- This is what friends are for. You can ask for them to give you suggestions on your quinceañera planning or life decisions. Maybe have a girl’s night out to help you clear your mind.
Being fourteen can be very stressful. You have to prepare for school, start thinking about future careers or college, balance studying and sports, maintain friendships, or maybe start a relationship. This is the time in your life when you start to figure out who you are and what you want. The key to balance is to keep your stress in check and reach out to those that will love and support you.