Even if you have small eyes or droopy lids, you can also achieve that perfect “bright- eyed” and “wide-eye” look with the right makeup techniques!
By following these simple steps, your eyes look bigger and beautiful:
1. Get rid of dark circles. You can apply a sheer coat of concealer that is a shade slightly lighter than your skin color in the under-eye area.
2. Line your lower lids with a creamy white eye pencil. It makes your eyes look bigger.
3. Curl your eyelashes before applying mascara to ensure that the curl lasts. You can also curl them after you apply mascara, but be sure that your mascara is dried.
4. Apply mascara on lower lashes, hold the brush vertically, and then brush it back and forth.
5. Keep your eye shadow simple; don’t use more than two shades at the same time.
6. Clean up your eyebrow, make a slight arch and try to fill in sparse spots.
Test this make-up application yourself on one eye, then apply makeup on the other one how you regularly do and compare. You’ll be amazed when you see the difference.
If this will be the first time you’ll try on eye makeup, check out makeup 101 for basic information.