There are now more opportunities to work as a model regardless of any profile, height and physical characteristic because there are many different markets that you could be a great fit for.
But you should always remember that you have certain guidelines to meet and, although not required, can open doors in the fashion and entertainment world.
- First, be a disciplined and punctual as this industry relies heavily on the responsibility of the person who is pursuing a modeling career.
- Part of your responsibilities is demonstrating how much you have studied because even if you have not attended a modeling academy, there are different resources such as articles about fashion, beauty, designers and photographers available to instruct you . You will find advice to create an image that will be accepted in any job.
- You can attend a modeling academy to orient your wardrobe, personal care, and behavior.
- Even if you have an idea of what modeling is, it is always important to learn more and have knowledge of experienced people because it is very important at the time you present yourself at an interview or casting.
- You should always ask for the theme of the event before you confirm your participation on a runway, commercial, or photo shoot to see if it matches your qualities, profile, and goals.
- Have charisma and a good attitude when you are at a casting or a job interview because that is an important factor that will determine whether you are the right person for the project.
- Maintain a healthy diet and good hygiene for clear skin, energy, beautiful teeth, and hair. Make sure you behave well because “although experience makes the difference” the “Divas” are falling behind. The market is very saturated and there are people who will have similar experience, education, and beauty.
Just like every path has a beginning, this could be yours in the modeling industry.
I wish you luck and success in your career!
LBM Talent Academy