Are you currently taking online classes and not attending the gym or sports practices because your school was shut down in an effort to slow down the spread of COVID-19?
We’ve got a list of shows you can binge watch during this time from Netflix and Disney+. We’ll get through this together!
1. On My Block, starring Sierra Capri, Jason Genao, Brett Gray.
It is a comedy series on Netflix that takes place in a Hispanic and Black neighborhood in Los Angeles. Lifelong friendships and experiences are tested through these street-savvy high schoolers.
2. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which stars Kiernan Shipka.
Sabrina is a mortal teenager half-witch and half-human who navigates between two worlds of mischief and magic.
3. Stranger Things, starring Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, and Noah Schnapp.
The series takes place in Indiana during the 1980s. Supernatural forces and secret government exploits are witnessed by a young group of friends as they search for answers along the way and discover more mysteries.
4. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, starring Noah Centineo and Lana Condor.
A film about teen romance and what happens when your innermost crushes find out you liked them!
5. To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, starring Noah Centineo and Lana Condor
This sequel to the teen romance To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before talks about what it’s like to have your heart caught between two equally deserving guys!
1. The Mandalorian, which stars Pedro Pascal.
Pedro Pascal plays a lone gunfighter. He makes his way through the outer galaxy, away from the new republic. Other cast members include Gina Carano, Carl Weathers, and Taika Waititi.
2. High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, starring Olivia Rodrigo, Joshua Bassett, and Matt Cornett.
High school students and members of the drama club, all working towards the production of “High School Musical” while friendships and romances flourish along the way.
Let us know which show you will start watching by commenting below! Share this article with your friends!