Appetizers are ideal for any occasion since they possess six basic characteristics: they are easy, quick and practical to prepare, they offer a variety of combinations and can be easily transported for everyone to enjoy and even better to eat. It does not cost much to make nor to prepare delicious appetizers; it is truly an option everyone likes!
Delicious and healthy
With the help of family and friends you can prepare delicious appetizers for your Quince and healthy appetizers to serve, follow these next healthy choices:
– Fruit skewers
-Chicken, potato, meat or cheese little flautas
– Ritz cookies with tomato, melted cheese and parsley
– Cucumber slices with tuna and fresh mint
– Carrot and celery sticks with light ranch
– Cookies or bread with cream cheese and fruit
– Meat, cheese, chicken, or spinach empanadas
*The golden rule is to calculate between 4 and six potions per guest.
*One more thing to consider is to choose appetizers for your Quince according to your party theme.
*Featured image is property of Seasonly Creations. Click here to learn how to make them!