There are plenty of Quinceaneras who already have defined their future professional occupation. If you are one of those who are crazy for social media, television, public relations or any topic related with the communication field, this is your scholarship opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
The Hispanic Public Relations Association recently announced their scholarship opportunity which to this day has offered over $250,000 to Hispanic students who seek a career in the communications field.
The HPRA scholarship program is offering five scholarships, each worth $2,000. If you are one of the lucky winners you will also have the chance to be interviewed for an internship in the leading PR agencies and corporations and will receive a membership to the HPRA-LA.
To be eligible:
- You must be attending a four year university accredited in California by fall 2013.
- You must be in junior or senior standing and be at least 25% Hispanic.
- Have a GPA of at least 2.7
- Reside in California
- Be interested in working for the public relations industry and specialize in other communications areas.
- Be available to attend the award ceremony dinner in October 2013 in Los Angeles.
How to apply to this scholarship opportunity?
April 26, 2013 is the deadline to apply. Selected students will be notifies before august.