Valley girls unite! It’s time to show off what L.A.’s sister city can offer when it comes to entertainment and fun.
The great San Fernando Valley has a variety of ethnic restaurants, natural gardens and even rock climbing on its natural boulders for you to explore.
If you are up for the adventure to drive along the scenic Chalk Hills that call San Fernando Valley home, you will discover some of the greatest hidden gems of the greater Los Angeles County.
Whatever San Fernando Valley hot spot you end up visiting, make sure to take in the natural and architectural scenery along the way and to take plenty of photos to add to your Quince memories.
1. Universal Studios: Take the tram tour at Universal Studios and hop on with your friends to explore sets of classic Hollywood films like ‘Psycho’.
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
2. Mission San Fernando Rey de España: The mission’s history spans back to 1797, when it was named after King Ferdinand of Spain. Walk along the grounds of the mission to transport yourself back to the 18th century, away from the hustle and bustle of modern-day Los Angeles.
15151 San Fernando Mission Blvd.,
Mission Hills, CA 91345-1109
2013 W Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, CA 91506
4. Stoney Point Park: Strap on your rock climbing shoes and gear up to climb the crevices, caves and alcoves that form along these Valley boulders.
On Topanga Canyon Blvd. between Chatsworth St. & 118 Freeway,
Chatsworth, CA 91311
5. Versailles Restaurant: This quintessential Cuban restaurant in the Valley offers traditional Cuban fare like yucca frita and pollo asado alongside its signature dishes, like chicken in the Versailles Mojo sauce or Paella Versailles style.
17410 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA 91316
6. Westfield Fashion Square: Take a trip with your Quince court to Fashion Square where you can find the latest styles to use for your damas and chambelanes.
14006 Riverside Drive,
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
7. The Japanese Garden: Spend a tranquil afternoon lounging around the Heavenly Floating Bridge at The Japanese Garden in Van Nuys, which is also available to host private events like your Quince!
6100 Woodley Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406
8. Cook LA: Cook LA offers monthly hands-on cooking classes for teens to teach them how to prepare savory dishes. Adult classes are also available, so it’s perfect for your court and your entire family!
10938 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604
9. Asanebo: This sushi hot spot is located on the principal street in the San Fernando Valley – Ventura Boulevard. Here you can dine with friends and sample the different sushi creations at the foodie joint.
11941 Ventura Boulevard (near Radford Avenue)
Studio City, CA 91604
10. Lake Balboa Park: This is a great place to breathe the fresh air of the great outdoors, kayak, ride a boat, or enjoy quality time with your dog!
6300 Balboa Blvd.,
Van Nuys, CA 91406
11. The Great Wall of Los Angeles: Stretching for a half mile, this is one of the largest painted murals in the world that depicts the history of California through the eyes of immigrants that played a role in its history.
Tujunga Flood Control Channel
Coldwater Canyon Avenue
12. Wildlife Learning Center: Learn about animals in the wild through on-site programs at the Center, which also rescues wildlife and nurtures them to health.
16027 Yarnell St
Sylmar, CA 91342
13. Critical Paintball: Tag, you’re it! Take your best friends to this paintball range in sunny Northridge.
19450 Business Center Dr
Northridge, California 91324
14. Warner Bros. Studios: Take a tour of FRIENDS, one of Warner Bros. Studios’ most successful sitcoms, and visit the set locations where the cast created most of its memories.
3400 W. Riverside Drive
Burbank, CA 91505
15. Andres Pico Adobe house: As the second-oldest adobe house in Los Angeles County, the Andres Pico house is a ‘living museum’ and is open for events such as weddings and birthday parties.
10940 Sepulveda Blvd.,
Mission Hills, CA 91345
Looking for another way to have fun this weekend in the San Fernando Valley? Head to our San Fernando Valley Quinceanera.com Expo and Fashion Show.