One thing that we suggest helps, is hearing motivational quotes about any topic needing encouragement. Perhaps, these are good things to write in your journal, planner, or on a sticky note for your day. Use motivational quotes as inspiration to think and ponder about how you live your life and dreams.
We are well aware of the stress that girls around their quinceañera age go through. School, friends, family, and other dreams can be a little overwhelming, at some point. Thus, motivational quotes could help you get a different perspective of your stress and redefine your goals.
Motivational quotes for a coming of age quinceañera.
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” -Harvey Fierstein
- “Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.” -Sai Baba
- “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” -Sholom Aleichem
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.” -John F. Kennedy
— Quinceanera.com (@quinceExpo) April 17, 2014
— Quinceanera.com (@quinceExpo) April 2, 2014
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life.” -Harvey Fierstein
— Quinceanera.com (@quinceExpo) February 10, 2014