The Quinceanera waltz is a very special moment and undoubtedly the most emotional moment for you and your guests.
For this reason you must carefully choose which song best reflects this special moment.
You may choose a song dedicated to your dad, a song from a dad’s point of view when his daughter becomes a Quinceanera, or even a song that symbolizes your coming of age.
The following is a list of popular Quinceanera waltz songs that are timeless as well as a couple of unconventional songs that are still appropriate for the occasion.
Quinceanera Waltz Songs
1. “De Niña a Mujer” by Julio Iglesias
2. “My Girl” by The Temptations
3. “Wind Beneath My Wings” by Bette Midler
4. “Butterfly Kisses” by Bob Carlisle
5. “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack
6. “Tiempo De Vals” by Chayanne
7. “This I Promise You” by *NSYNC
8. “I Cross My Heart” by George Strait
9. “Danubio Azul” by Mariachi Nuevo Tecalitlán
10. “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw
11. “El Privilegio De Amar” by Lucero & Manuel Mijares
12. “Unforgettable” by Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
13. “You’ll Be in My Heart” by Phil Collins
14. “El Vals De Las Mariposas” by Jose Guardiola
15. “Dance with My Father” by Céline Dion
16. “Mi Viejo” by Vicente Fernández
17. “My Baby You” by Marc Anthony