Mother’s day… oh the drama…so you want to get her something super special and under $20…Yup, this is actually possible. We’ve put a list together of 10 super cool gifts for the woman that somehow manages to ease all your pains, keep you moving in the right direction and always has your back even when she has a migraine…
1) Magazine subscription, whether she is into cooking, fashion or learning about the seven wonders of the world you will find her perfect magazine subscription for one year under $20
2)CD, this option could be supercool if you take the time and plan it right…get her FAV cd from her teenager years and mail it to workJ
3)Set of nail polish not of her favorite color but of the color she has always wanted and she can’t get herself to buy it…yes! The neon green and super shiny silver. Sally’s has an awesome selection, check ‘em out.
4)$20 worth of chocolate! You can’t go wrong with this.. place them in a big glass with a note that says “go ahead mom, you will still be beautiful even with the extra calories J”
5)Manicure, beautify her hands in this very special day. A gift certificate to the local salon will do.
6) Movie tickets, sometimes the best gifts are the simple night outs. You can get a pair of tickets for $17 at Costco ;
7) $20 Starbucks gift card, yes, moms appreciate a nice warm coffee or tea. She will think of you every time she uses the card.
8) FAV childhood book, think the Giving Tree…nothing makes moms smile like a child than remembering when they were young. Make it super special and write a nice note or add pictures of when she was a kid. This is an adorable idea and you will have a ton of fun.
9) Introductory Yoga class-we know that moms want to be as healty as possible and sometimes they just need a little push to try something different. Yoga will be relaxing with a light exercise routine. If your mom is a little more daring then Bikram Yoga, aka hot yoga is for her!
10) T-shirt with her FAV band! Most likely from the 80s…here are a couple of website where you can get this done