One of the easiest and cheapest ways to get fit in the summer is through running. Now that the weather is warming up, it is a great time to breathe in some fresh air while listening to some of the summer’s top tracks on your running playlist. Here are some tracks that will get your heart pumping from warm-up to the finish line.
Running Playlist for Your Whole Workout
For Your Stretching and Warm-Up Run
When doing those calf stretches and leg lifts, songs with a steady flow can keep you calm before you go out on your run.
1) Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello- Señorita
2) Sam Smith, Normani- Dancing With A Stranger
3) Ariana Grande- break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored
4) Jonas Brothers- Sucker
5) Post Malone, Swae Lee- Sunflower
For Trekking Up That Hill
Need a little help conquering that two mile incline? Songs like ‘bad guy’ and ‘Con Altura’ will encourage you to take that extra mile in stride.
1) Billie Eilish- bad guy
2) benny blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez, J. Balvin- I Can’t Get Enough
3) Lil Nas X- Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
4) ROSALIA, J Balvin- Con Altura ft. El Guincho
5) Mark Ranson- Find U Again ft Camilla Cabello
The Cool Down Run
Give yourself a break after accomplishing your workout with songs like Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper ‘Shallow’ and ‘Better’ by pop artist, Khalid.
1) Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper- Shallow
2) Khalid- Better
3) OneRepublic- Rescue Me
4) Marchmello- Here With Me Feat. CHVRCHES
5) Khalid- Talk