The Quinceanera waltz is one of the most endearing traditions for a Quinceanera, as it symbolizes the first dance with her father as a young woman.
Often, Quinceaneras choose 2 songs to perform the waltz, one for the father-daughter dance plus one to do with their court. These moments will be unforgettable!
Don’t know which songs to play for your quinceanera waltz? Here are our favorite picks! You might want to have a box of tissues beside you because some of these will melt your heart.
Top 5 Quinceanera Songs in Spanish
5. Vals de las Mariposas by Cheyo Carrillo
4. Tiempo de Vals by Chayanne
3. El Privilegio de Amar by Mijares
2. La Ultima Muñeca by Los Barron
1. Sueña by Luis Miguel
Top 5 Quinceanera Songs in English
5. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
4. Don’t Want to Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
3. Stand by Me by Prince Royce
2. Let it Go by Idina Menzel
1. My Girl by The Temptations
With all eyes on you and such an important coming of age celebration, it’s important you choose the song that best represents your exciting transition. CLICK HERE to download your free quinceanera music guide.
Available for iPhone & Android