A young girl’s quinceanera is a truly unforgettable experience, so it’s important you look and feel your very best in your dress on your special day. Are you planning a quinceanera this spring?
Check out these 5 quince dress trends creating a buzz this spring season that you definitely won’t want to miss out on!
- Princess Inspired Gowns – 2015 is all about princess style quince gowns due to the release of the new Cinderella movie starring Lily James as young Ella and the announcement of Frozen Fever, the sequel to Disney’s Frozen.
- Bright Colors – Long gone are the days of simple and boring white quinceanera dresses. Make a splash on your big day by wearing a dress in a vibrant color such as deep purple, robin egg blue or berry pink, which are all so in this season.
- Cover Up – It still might be a little cool during the spring, so it’s recommended you opt for a dress style that covers the shoulders. If you don’t want to commit to a dress with sleeves, invest in a matching bolero or shawl you can put on if need be.
- Versatility – These days, many girls are looking for dresses that convert into other outfits to impress their guests on their special day. There are many dress designs available that are detachable at the waist to reveal a pair of pants, a skirt or even shorts to make it easier to dance in.
- High-Low Style – Dresses with a high-low style – where the front hem is shorter than the back – are a popular choice for quinceaneras held during the spring time. Besides being a style that is fitting for spring time weather, a high-low dress also gives you the ability to show off a stunning pair of shoes!