Decorate your candy buffet with extravagant backdrops, cupcakes topped with edible figurines matching your theme, and a massive 10-tiered cake with over-the-top embellishments! Here are some tips to make it stand out to the max:
- Customize the backdrop: Design your backdrop so it matches your theme and the items on your candy table. Balance it out with the rest of the decor so it doesn’t appear overwhelming.
- Include your party favors: It’s a brilliant idea to place your party favors filled with edible goodies on your candy buffet. Some popular options for your containers are Chinese take-out boxes, mini-buckets, sheer organza pouches, and mini gable gift boxes.
- Glam it up with glass candy jars: Scatter a couple of glass candy jars for added elegance. Play around with the shapes!
- Engrave your name and quinceanera date: Add a personal touch to each party favor with your name. You can even customize candy wrappers and M&M’s with your initials. Hang a banner over your candy table to let everyone know who the star of the party is.
- Stick to your color theme: Too many colors at the candy buffet will become distracting rather than appealing. Stick to 2-3 different colors to make an artistic impression.
- Buy 8-10 types of candy: There’s nothing better than having a variety of candy options just in case you have picky guests. Chocolate, taffies, sour candies, hard candies, mints, and cupcakes are the most popular candies and desserts.
- Your cake should be the main focus: With an extravagant candy buffet, there has to be an extravagant cake! Place your beautiful cake in the middle as a finishing touch.
This popular trend has now become at must-have a every quinceanera to satisfy your guest’s sweet tooth and most importantly, yours.