Coming up with the Quinceanera invitation wording can be difficult, especially because it’s such a significant celebration that requires you to include a meaningful message.
Oh yes, it requires much more than just listing your event details!
In case you haven’t found the inspiration for your quinceanera invitation wording, you can’t go wrong with the following examples!
1. Judge your invitation by its cover!
The cover of your invitation is extremely important because it’ll give your guests a glimpse of what’s to come on the day of your magical Quince! Your cover should look inviting, should give away your theme, and can have a catchy phrase to make it exciting. The one below is ideal for a Cinderella or Princess themed Quince with the catchy expression “When you wish upon a star…”
These are other expressions that you may want to consider according to your theme:
-Roll out the red carpet… (Hollywood Theme)
-Get ready for the biggest masquerade party of the year… (Masquerade Theme)
-‘Tis the season to celebrate… (Winter Wonderland)
-Join us at a Spring fling bash.. (Spring Theme)
-Ooh la la!…(Paris Theme)
2. Now it’s time to use your creativity for the introduction!
Now that you have your guests attention, it’s time to concentrate on the inside, which is a crucial component because that’s where you’ll be including all the details of your party.
Have no clue how to even begin? Leave that to us! Below are the smoothest ways to introduce your event:
- YOUR PARENTS NAMES cordially invite you to celebrate the Fifteenth Birthday of their daughter YOUR NAME.
- YOUR PARENTS NAMES are pleased to invite you to the celebration of the Fifteenth Birthday of YOUR NAME.
- I had a dream as a young child, a wish to celebrate like a princess in a ballroom…The big day has arrived, I thank god for allowing my parents to give me the party of my dreams….You are cordially invited to celebrate the Fifteenth Birthday of their daughter YOUR NAME.
- I, with God’s blessing, and the love that my parents have given me feel proud for finally reaching this time in my life, when dreams of a little girl become realities of a young woman. A Holy Mass will be celebrated in my honor…
- It seems like only yesterday our beautiful daughter was born. Fifteen years have passed and she is now a beautiful young lady.
The best way to personalize your invitation is to get inspired by the statements above and tweaking it to your personality and theme. Include a genuine and heart felt message!
3. Finally, your event details!
Include all of the details of your event such as the date, time, address of the church and venue, and the event agenda. Save a section to list all of your damas and chambelanes, they’ll be expecting some love from you. Make your madrinas and padrinos feel extra special by saving another section for them. After all, your party would not be possible without their support! Finish by including contact information for your guests to RSVP.
Something like this would complete your invitation:
A Holy mass in her honor will take place
Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Name of Church
Join us for dinner and reception at 5:00 P.M.
Please RSVP by _______(date) to ________(name of person in charge)
_________(phone number) or _________ (email)
With your invitation, you may want to include a gift registry so your friends and family members know exactly what to buy!
Featured image is property of: Alexandria Lindo.